- 300g of digestive biscuits
- 50g butter at room temp
- 40g chopped hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp of Nutella
- 80g of milk choc (or dark if you prefer something a little bitter)
- 380g of Nutella (spilt into two 190g portions)
- 600g of cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
- 5 crushed Ferraro Roche sweets
- Ferraro Roche ( as many as you desire!)
- White Chocolate (grated)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it resembles very fine damp breadcrumbs. It should stick together. If it is too dry, add more Nutella. Some people melt the butter first, but if it’s a room temperature, I don’t.
- Spoon out onto a spring form tin. Press it down with the back of a spoon to make it even.
- Take 190g of Nutella and the milk chocolate a melt in microwave, stirring every 20secs.
- Remove from microwave and add remaining 190g of Nutella and cream cheese. Fold until it is all mixed together. Add crushed Feraro Roche.
- Pour onto biscuit base. Even it off with a knife or spatula.
- Decorate with Ferraro Roche and white chocolate.
- Cover in cling film and refrigerate for at least 4hrs. But longer is preferable.
- Serve with berries